COMMITTED TO FACILITATING ORGANIC DEVELOPMENT OF A STATEWIDE PEER SUPPORT NETWORK. ONE PEER, ONE AGENCY, AND ONE REGION AT A TIME WITH DEDICATED TRAUMA INFORMED PEERS, CHAPLAINS, AND MENTAL HEALTH PROVIDERS.
* Continue to provide pre-incident stress awareness classes that will raise awareness of the impact of stress on today's front line emergency care providers/pubic servants and their families. Provide information on Critical Incident Stress Mangement
* Development of peers, certified in CISM to helps others in their respective fields better manage the stress of their demanding jobs in an ever changing world.
* Development of certified chaplains and clinicians in CISM to provide intentional and strategic care and support to first responder, public servants, their families, and the organizations they serve.
* Development of an insured, type 1 regional CISM team of first responders/public servants, chaplains and mental health providers, providing 24/7 trauma informed, strategic support to all areas of Vermont.
* Ongoing training and education offered by Chaplain William Elwell and Lori Gurney, Clinical Psychologist through our partnership with ICISF